Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gosh.

Gosh. where to start?! I haven't update my blog like 2 weeks?!  Ngee~ sorry reader! =)   okay.. If you guys are wondering yeah, me and kitty are in a happy condition.. No more fights.. Emm , a lot of my friends are on blogspot and tumblr now.. So its kinda easy too  know what's going on in their life.. Oh , saturday I'm  going to the movies with allet and alysha! Yay! Well first , I thought me , arysha , annalynne , allet , enessa , kimmy n alysha could go together , everything was planned perfectly.. Then arysha's boyfriend wanted to tag along.. 
 I said no! then he said if arysha's going I am.. then finally I decided to go with allet n alysha .. That way no more afiq ! =D hehe..Oh , and afiq if you're reading this I'm sorry =/ Hehe.. I think that's all ... Goodnight readers.. AGAIN I'm fcking sorry!! <3 you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment