Sunday, June 19, 2011

I miss you Budak :*

Mohammad Syazwan Bin Ridzwan , I miss you Budak <3
Like 2 week we haven't talked at all eh ? Padahal dulu , sehari tak cakap dengan dia rasa mcm nak mati. Susah weyh hidup tak ada dia , sebab dia yang selalu call , dia yang selalu text Good Morning , dia yang selalu teman saya malam malam , dia yang sentiasa ada , bila saya perlukan. 

Here's some of our conversation eh :)

At the end of every phone call
Him : Iloveyou
Me : Iloveyoutoo
Him : Iloveyouthree
Me : Iloveyoufour :D

Me : Saya tak reti bawak basikal laa
Him : Laaa , meh saya ajar :D
Me : Taknak ah , nnt jatuh.
Him : Kan saya ada , sya tkkan biarkan awak jatuh , and klau awak jatuh pun , saya akan rawatkan :)
Me : AWWWHHH <3

Haha , tu je yang ingat xD
Can't believe from a simple Hai , turned into an ALMOST relationship and ended with a fight and we never talked ever again.
The last time I talked to him when he was in Bukit Ranging for a family day , I talked to his brother on that day too , and his kacip Hardzick. 

Me : Hello ?
Syafiq : Haaai , nama awak siapa ?
Me : Maisarah Bt. Mahmud xD
Syafiq : Umur awak berapa ?
Me : 13.
Syafiq : OOOOHHH 13 , mudddaaa laaaggiii adik ipar aku niii 

HAHAHA xD Syafiq is Syazwan's brother.

We don't say okay , we say okeng all cause it was fun to say.He once called me and I heard his friend shout MAISARAH MAHMUD xD. The first time he ever said Iloveyou to me on the phone was so awkward but so sweet :* He calls me His Makcik Comel Kesayangku , cause I called him my budak. He was so sweet , I fucking miss him. I wanna hear his voice again , I wanna chat with him again.

On the second week on the school holidays , he ada ajak keluar tau , Mama pun da bagi , and I was so excited nak jumpa dia , then kita gaduh , habis , hancur semua T.T  I totally menyesal what I've done wrong , I miss him so much.

Syazwan , if your reading this , just wanna say that I miss you like crazy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment