Friday, August 12, 2011

Shit :P


Hello , Cak :D
I cut my fringe :( Not purposely , but accidentally 
So , this is the story
On monday I went to the saloon to cut my fringe and my hair a little bit
I said to the Chinese : A little bit only a aunty , until my nose only
She said okayh
Then she cut it , I was closing my eyes so I didn't see
I opened them and my fringe was so short it is until my eyebrow 
I cried and I HATE THAT EFFING CHINESE WOMAN !
So , I cried until I came home 
Then cried again
Then barged to syazwan how awful my hair was
I miss my old fringe :(((((( 


Then today , Friday , we did a Cinderella drama , I was Cinderella ;D Ewww tak susuai , dah la I tak cantek :p 
So , I got 13 marks :D Highest for girls :D
YAYAYAYAAYYA :D 
Tapi masa buat tu serabut skit ahh dengan props tuu
Tak sedia
Macam tahik -,-
HAHAHAHAHA
But , I had real fun with them :)
Nabila , Ana , Kelly , Farisha <3


Hey Boy , I'm thinking of you you you eventhough your so far away ~

No comments:

Post a Comment