Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm not important enough ?

Assalamualaikum ~
Hari ni ? SEDIH GILER. I feel 'terpinggir' you got it ?
Today from 2 till 6 Syazwan was at TC with his friends . K I can totally understand that , he likes to just hang and talk with his friends. I called him at 1:41 afternoon right after he came back from solat jumaat . The duration was 7:09 minutes . gosh sekejap nya ? Cause that time we both wanted to have lunch . SO K. Then at 6 something he txted me , he ajak me if I wanted to go see Digi Live with him . HELL YEAH I WANNA GO , but I know my mom won't let me . So he went with all his friends at 7:30 till 11 something . NOW ? he's at TC tengah lepak dengan kawan2 dia , entah dah balik ke belum . 


I FEEL AS IF I WASN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR HIM SO SPEND SOME TIME WITH . I RESPECT THAT HE WANTS TO HAVE TIME WITH HIS FRIENDS THAT'S WHY I DON'T TXT HIM WHEN HE'S WITH HIS FRIENDS . BUT AT LEAST CONSIDER ME ? MEEEE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment