Sunday, March 20, 2011

:)

CHACK ! :) and a very good morning too . *texting Oh ! Sorry ;) Too busy texting .I spend like what ? rm15 of topup on him ? Yeah .. I loveyou <3 I replied late and now he's no replying . SO SAD . Oh wait ! He replied ==' He said he was sleeping -,- Okay then . Just took my morning bath . I'm still in my towel and updating my blog -,- WHAT !? 


Guess what ? Remember puteri mairina nellisa ? Yesh , that beautiful hot chick ... WHAT ? Don't remember ? COme , I give you a flashback






Yesh , that babe over there .Guess what ? Me and her have the same birthday date -,- How awesome eh ? :) Plus , her name has a little of MAI in mairina :) So it's like , we the same ? Yeah <3




I guess that's all ? Wanna go take my breakfast . Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment