Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good to know :)

Hello Yellow Mello , Good morning too .. How are you readers today ? Fine I hope. I'm good . Missing my friends and HIM . 


It's good to know , kitty is doing fine without me . Goodluck kitty :)


Yesterday night , I told RARW that I like him . His respon was Thank You . I'm like WTF ?! HE'S THE FIRST GUY EVER THAT I SAID I LIKE , AND HE'S RESPON WAS THANK YOU . WHATTHEFUG ?


Had breakfast with my mom today at MCD , Pancakes <3 Heeee :) Today's a Sunday , tomorrow is a school daaay , DAMN ! Still , can't wait to see Reen , NBS , Alice , Maya , Kimmy , Puteri , Zetty , Mia and the whole geng. Can't wait to hug them :D OH ! And Nabila , Ana and HIM :) I guess that's all , I'll update when I have something to talk about . Good bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment